Juniors sailing is run voluntarily by our members on most Sunday mornings. Parents are asked to help out in easy ways and are welcome to have a sail too if time allows. Adult beginners are welcome too.
Here’s a great article on what your daughter learns when she learns to sail.
- BOATS – Corsairs, Sabots (modified self draining), Manly Junior + X3’s and for the more experienced Flying Ants & VJs
- LOCATION – Fingal Head Main Boat Ramp. There are toilets and a nice view of the river.
- Nominal charge currently $5 per person sailing to go towards boat maintenance costs.
- Juniors Membership is $45 per year. If you live in NSW, then you may use a NSW Active Kids Voucher to pay for membership.
- We have a bundle offer for Membership and all Juniors Sessions for $100 for the season.
- ALL Welcome – But bookings are always required. New juniors parents please complete attached consent form (1 per child)
- Ages 7 to 17.
1st timers – Under 18’s complete attached consent form.
Adult non members who want to sail complete attached indemnity form (this form is not for Juniors)
To be notified of Juniors sailing dates
Email the club on email@example.com or call:
- Dave Chester – Juniors Co-ordinator 0431 316 574
- Alison Blatcher – 0434 982 922
- Bill Fenelon – Commodore 0411 123 405