Renew or Register Online
To sign up for our 2019/20 season, please use the links below. If you have registered with us in a prior year, or with any other sailing club, then please find your Australian Sailing Number to make linking your account easier.
Our seasons begin and end in September of each year. The below links are to our half year membership options (from April of each year).
- Adult Membership
- Additional Family Member (Adult)
- Adult Concession Membership
- Junior Membership – You can use your Active Kids Voucher.
- Junior Membership and Juniors Sessions Package.
- Social Member (Non-sailing)
- Paper Based Form
Formed in 2011 the TVSC has grown quickly thanks to our enthusiastic members spreading the word about the return of sailing to the Tweed River. We are friendly and welcoming to all – experts or beginners. Membership runs to 30 September each year with reduced rates from April.
- GO SAILING … Sunday racing the whole year plus numerous other social sailing events including Intro sailing days for juniors and adults and plenty of learn to sail crewing opportunities. Beginners are welcome to come down to crew in all our races.
- CLASSES RACED … All boats are welcome. The largest classes at present are Corsair, NS14, Impulse, Laser, various Multihulls including Weta Trimarans.
- CLUB BOATS … available for members to use for a small fee these include an NS14, two Corsairs, a 470, a Topper, five Sabots, two VJs, two Flying Ants and a Manly Junior
- SOCIAL EVENTS … Post race BBQs, social sails, picnic sails, annual club dinner, end of season bicycle ride …and anything else members would like to organise. The club’s Facebook page is ideal for connecting with other members.
- LEARN NEW SKILLS … apart from sailing there are also opportunities to do YNSW Safety Boat Driver and Race Official courses, learn from other members about boat maintenance and, for new boat owners, learn how to rig your boat and reverse a trailer down a boat ramp!! There are also plenty of non-sailing opportunities to learn about club management and administration. We’re a small club so everyone gets involved.
- MEMBERSHIP OF YACHTING NSW which allows members to sail at other YNSW affiliated clubs.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE while participating in club events
- BOAT INSURANCE at reduced rates through Nautilus Marine’s YNSW Scheme. Standard 3rd party dinghy premium is $110. A reimbursement of approximately $24 on your premium can be obtained by emailing shellya@nautilusinsur
ance.com.au and asking to cancel the Nautilus magazine.
- FEES…Our Membership Fees are kept to the minimum required to cover our annual costs including Public Liability Insurance, River Use Permits, Club Boat Insurances, trailer registrations and repairs and maintenance
- $100 Adult
- $60 Concession
- $45 Junior
- $45 Additional family members (junior or adult)
- $10 Social Member
- $5 per sail for our Discover Sailing days.
- $100 Junior Membership and all Juniors Sessions Package.
If you live in NSW, then Juniors are eligible to have their membership paid through an Active Kids voucher from the NSW Government. Please email us your voucher code when signing up. More details are available here.
Renew or Join Online
You can now renew, join up as a new member and pay your fees online by clicking on the links at the top of the page. The Preferred payment option is Internet bank transfer and you can also pay by credit card or PayPal.
Paper based membership application. (Updated November 2018)
Download the below form if you wish to sail with us, but are not a member – You can bring this form with you on sailing day
Indemnity Form for Non-Members
Bank details for Fees and Donations
Account name: Tweed Valley SC
Account No. 111450