- Race briefing at 12pm NSW time.
- Race start not before 1pm NSW time.
- Sprint Races are 2 to 3 short course races.
DUTY ROSTER – members please check your duty dates
Crewing: Contact the DUTY OFFICER for the day if you wish to crew or need crew.
Race Course: set on the day to suit conditions.
BRIEFING LOCATION: TVSC Container, Boat Ramp Car Park, opposite 109 Fingal Rd / Sheoak Shack Cafe
Results: Overall Pointscore – Handicap System Sprint Series & Chinderah Challenge – Yardstick
Results: Class Championships – requires min. 3 boats each sailing in min. 2 races.
Crew Results – Same Points As Skipper.
Duty Points & State Titles Attendance – Sailors entered in the series on duties preventing racing or
representing TVSC at a State Titles score their average points for the season for that race.
- Group A – NS14 + Singlehanders
- Group B – Corsairs and Multihulls