- This event has passed.
June 23, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$10
We’re having a try sailing day today.
Please book with this link. You must book in advance.
Sunday 23 June – Fingal Head Boat Ramp
What to Bring/Wear
- Footwear you don’t mind getting wet (not thongs) – water/beach shoes ideal.
- Hat – tied on. Water.
- Shorts, long sleeve top and wind proof jacket – or wetsuit.
- A change of clothes.
- 100% wool jumper is the warmest thing to wear – wool keeps you warm even when wet.
- Life jackets will be provided .
- Please remove jewellery – especially earrings and necklaces and tie long hair up
Race Briefings are at Midday NSW Time.
Race Start is not before 1pm NSW Time.
Check email the week before the race for changes.
Boat Owners must have $5 million public liability insurance to race.
Any errors above are inadvertent but may occur. Please contact the club for any clarifications.
Group A – NS14 and Single handers
Group B – Corsairs and Multihulls
Sprint Series – All Boats, results on yardstick