Sailing Sunday 20th of December – Maybe

Hi Everyone,

We have a race scheduled for this coming Sunday the 20th, but we’ll hold off for the moment, while we wait to see if the river condition improves during this week.

For the moment, due to the recent rain, the river has broken its banks and has a lot of detritus, which makes our sailing impractical.

We will send out an update later in the week.