Due to the weather forecast, tomorrow’s working bee is cancelled.
This coming Sunday, Juniors will be running from 11am. Please book here.
At the same time, a number of members are planning to sail, so if you have a boat, then you’re welcome to join in. Please organise your own crew.
As for any event, Juniors and the Fun Sail may not happen, depending on NSW Covid restrictions in place at the time. (Qld based people must obviously follow their own guidelines and NSW’s for Queensland people entering the state.)