Tomorrows Race Postponed to Next Sunday

Due to the forecast for tomorrow remaining at over 30 knots, the decision has been taken by the Race committee to cancel tomorrow’s race.

Weather permitting we will be racing next Sunday 3 March instead.

The race will be for the single handers class championships and All Boats Pointscore but as  it will be low tide during the race next Sunday it is probably unsuitable for the NS14 class champ –  open to discussion between the NS14 skippers.

Mark Storrier will be duty officer  – please advise if you can assist: safety boat driver/crew; sign on; timekeeping etc