Come and enjoy a presentation from legendary Ron Holland – One night only FRIDAY 18 MARCH 6:00PM
Join us for the 9th race of the season, this is a Group A championship race (heat 3) – Corsairs and Multihulls Championship
Join us for the 7th race of the season, this is a Group A championship race (heat 3) – Corsairs and Multihulls Championship
What better way to spend Valentines Day than a nice relaxing sail on the Tweed.
Join us for the 6th race of the season, this is a Group B championship race (heat 3)
Come along to the annual TVSC Christmas picnic. Bill will have a couple of VJ’s there to test sail among other boats. Bring your boats and friends and have some fun.
Lets get some TVSC boats to Ballina Sailing club. Check out the NOR here
Join us for Race 4 of the summer series – Group B – Heat 2 championship race – Sunday December 6
Race 3 and a big fleet22 boats … the boat harbour was crammed full – thanks to all who came down especially visitors Chris (NS14) & John (Laser) and new corsair owner Michael Forde and daughter Pru … and Bryan & John G driving the safety boats – not much action for them today smile emoticon and Sandy and her crew doing the start flags and time keeping
Kick off the new season the only way we know how.
Come down and join in the fun SATURDAY OCTOBER 10!!
- INTRO & SOCIAL SAILING afternoon on this Saturday 10th Oct 30pm (NSW)
- Planning to sail as tide comes in (Low at 2.50pm NSW) until about 5.00 an hour before sunset.
- at the OLD Boat Harbour – Fingal Rd , Fingal Head (the one with the playground on the left just before the bend) – look out for tent and TVSC banner.
- There will be life jackets to borrow if required – all sizes
- Bring footwear that you don’t mind getting wet, change of clothes , hat , water, sunscreen and a windproof jacket
- ALL WELCOME
Contact Bill Fenelon for more information 0411 123 405